- 8 large egg
- 2 tablespoon Greek yogurt, plain
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise, light
- 1/2 tablespoon mustard, dijon
- 1 tablespoon pickle relish, sweet
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 4 serving crackers, whole-wheat
- 2 cup snow peas
- 4 medium orange
- Hard-boil eggs, allow to cool, then peel. Mash together in a large mixing bowl.
- Add yogurt, mayonnaise, mustard, and relish to the eggs; season with salt and pepper, and stir to combine.
- Serve egg salad on crackers with snow peas and oranges on the side.
Calories: 399kcal | Carbohydrates: 49g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 374mg | Sodium: 473mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 3g