- 4 large egg
- 1 stalk celery
- 8 jumbo black olives, canned
- 1/8 cup pickle relish, sweet
- 1/4 cup yogurt, plain, low-fat
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 4 leaf outer lettuce
- 2 cup grapes
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- Hard boil the eggs; cool to room temperature, then peel and chop.
- Chop celery and olives.
- Mix eggs, celery, olives, relish, yogurt, and salt. Add mixture to bread slices forming 4 sandwiches.
- Add a lettuce leaf to each sandwich; serve with grapes and cherry tomatoes on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie