- 4 large egg
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- 1 teaspoon mustard, dijon
- 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 4 large pita, whole wheat
- 2 cup spinach
- 2 stalk celery
- 1 medium cucumber
- 4 medium pear
- Hard boil eggs; cool and peel. Mash together with yogurt, mustard, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper.
- Cut each pita in half and stuff with spinach and egg salad.
- Cut celery into sticks; slice cucumber and pears.
- Serve pitas with fruit and veggies on the side.
Calories: 370kcal | Carbohydrates: 67g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 188mg | Sodium: 592mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 21g