- 6 large egg
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 ounce cheddar cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 medium avocado
- 4 medium tortilla, whole wheat
- 1 cup salsa
- 2 medium banana
- Spray a skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium.
- In a bowl, beat together the eggs, milk, and grated cheese. Season with 1/8 teaspoon salt and pepper; pour into skillet, cook and stir until scrambled and no longer runny.
- Mash avocado and season with the remaining salt.
- Place tortillas in between two paper towels and heat in the microwave about 30 seconds just until warm.
- Spread avocado mixture on one side of each warmed tortilla, add scrambled eggs, then roll into burritos.
- Serve with salsa and a banana on the side.
Calories: 369kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 287mg | Sodium: 983mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 7g