- 1 pound chicken breast
- 2 cup sliced mushrooms, white
- 1 medium bell pepper, green
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 medium onion
- 8 ounce spaghetti pasta, whole-wheat, dry
- 3 cup spaghetti or marinara sauce
- 4 cup grapes
- Add chicken to crockpot.
- Dice mushrooms, bell pepper, zucchini, and onion. Add to crockpot and pour in the sauce.
- Cook over low heat for 6-8 hours or until chicken is tender.
- About 30 minutes before planning to eat, begin cooking pasta according to the package instructions.
- Meanwhile, shred the cooked chicken and stir to fully combine with the sauce.
- Top cooked pasta with chicken and sauce, and serve with grapes on the side. (Serving size: 1 cup sauce, 2 ounces pasta, 1 cup grapes).
Calories: 577kcal | Carbohydrates: 90g | Protein: 39g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 87mg | Sodium: 904mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 38g