- 8 medium carrot
- 4 medium russet potato
- 1 pound chicken breast
- 1 cup Italian Salad Dressing, Light
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 medium grapefruit
- Cut carrots into thirds and cut potatoes into quarters. Place in the bottom of a crockpot.
- Lay chicken breasts on top of the vegetables.
- Pour Italian dressing over chicken and vegetables, then sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Cook on low for 5-6 hours or on high for 3-4 hours.
- Serve with grapefruit wedges on the side. (Serving size: 3ounces chicken, 2 carrot, 1 potato).
Calories: 483kcal | Carbohydrates: 67g | Protein: 34g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 88mg | Sodium: 793mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 22g