- 15 ounce black beans, canned
- 15 ounce corn, canned
- 30 ounce diced tomatoes, canned
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup quinoa, uncooked
- 2 cup enchilada sauce
- 4 ounce cheddar cheese
- 4 medium orange
- Drain and rinse black beans; drain and rinse corn.
- Dice the bell pepper. Add to a large crockpot along with the black beans, corn, tomatoes, water, and quinoa. Mix well.
- Top with enchilada sauce.
- Cover and cook on high for 4-5 hours or on low for 8 hours.
- Top with shredded cheese if desired.
- Serve with orange wedges on the side.
Calories: 408kcal | Carbohydrates: 67g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 19mg | Sodium: 1347mg | Fiber: 17g | Sugar: 11g