- 1 pound chicken breast
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup chicken broth, low-sodium
- 1/2 medium onion
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 teaspoon rosemary, fresh
- 1 teaspoon thyme, fresh
- 1 cup brown rice, raw
- 2 cup green beans
- 2 cup blackberries
- Place chicken in a medium-sized crock pot.
- Mix together sour cream, broth, diced onion, paprika, salt, and pepper. Spread over chicken and cook on low 6-8 hours.
- When chicken is done, shred with a fork. Add in your fresh herbs, then stir to combine.
- Cook rice according to the package directions, and steam green beans.
- Serve chicken over rice, with green beans and blackberries on the side.
Calories: 424kcal | Carbohydrates: 52g | Protein: 34g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 93mg | Sodium: 677mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 6g