- 1 pound chicken breast
- 1 tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- 10 3/4 ounce soup, cream of chicken, canned, condensed
- 1 cup water
- 3 wedge yields Laughing Cow cheese
- 10 ounce frozen vegetables, mixed
- 1 cup brown rice, raw
- 4 cup watermelon
- Spray crock pot with non-stick cooking spray. Place 4 smaller chicken breasts or 2 extra large chicken breasts into the crock pot.
- Sprinkle chicken with seasoning. Pour in the cream of chicken soup and water.
- Cover and allow to cook on low for 3 hours. (Your crockpot may cook faster or slower – this is an estimate).
- When chicken is no longer pink in the middle, shred with two forks while still in the slow cooker and stir.
- Add cheese and vegetables and cook for another 30 minutes, until cheese has melted and veggies are softened and heated through; you may need to stir it once or twice. Meanwhile, prepare rice as directed on package. Cut watermelon into cubes and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Turn off crock pot and let stand for a few minutes to allow sauce to thicken. Serve over rice with watermelon on the side.
Calories: 340kcal | Carbohydrates: 42g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 64mg | Sodium: 511mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 7g