- 1 large egg white
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 1/2 cup almonds, whole
- Preheat oven to 225 degrees.
- Beat egg white and vanilla until fluffy in a large bowl. In a separate small bowl, combine sugars, cinnamon and salt.
- Dump 1 pound of almonds into egg white mixture and stir to coat.
- Dump sugar mixture on almonds and stir to coat.
- Pour nuts onto a cookie sheet, in a single layer. Bake for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
Calories: 469kcal | Carbohydrates: 40g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 31g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 161mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 29g