- 1 none cooking spray
- 1 cup oats, dry
- 1/2 cup almonds, sliced
- 2 tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 2 large egg white
- 8 piece Chicken breast tenders, uncooked
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 medium sweet potato
- 1 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 cup applesauce, unsweetened
- 4 slice bread, french
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray baking sheet with cooking spray. Place oats, almonds and seasonings in a blender; mix well. Place mixture into a large zip-lock bag.
- Whisk egg whites, slightly. Dip chicken into egg whites, then toss the chicken into the zip-lock bag to coat with oats.
- Remove chicken, place on baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil. Bake for 20 minutes. Meanwhile, dice potatoes, boil in a medium sized pot until soft. Mash with 1-2 tablespoons butter, sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Serve chicken with applesauce, sweet mashed sweet potatoes, and whole wheat baguette.
Calories: 634kcal | Carbohydrates: 79g | Protein: 42g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 73mg | Sodium: 471mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 15g