- 4 cup strawberries
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips, dark
- Wash strawberries and dry completely.
- Insert toothpicks (or wooden skewers) through the tops of the strawberries.
- Melt the chocolate in a microwave-safe dish, stirring after 30 seconds and continuing to heat for 20 second intervals until completely melted (stirring again between each one).
- Holding strawberries by the toothpicks, dip them into the melted chocolate. Decorate with sprinkles if desired.
- If possible, turn the strawberries upside down and insert the toothpick into Styrofoam until the chocolate is cooled and hardened.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate and save for dessert after dinner.
Calories: 99kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 3mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 12g