- 1/2 teaspoon cumin, ground
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 6 ounce cream cheese
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 12 jumbo black olives, canned
- 5 ounce chicken, canned
- 2 ounce Mexican cheese blend, shredded
- 4 medium spinach tortilla wrap
- 2 cup pineapple
- Mix seasonings in with 3/4 cup cream cheese. Spread an even amount of cheese over each tortilla.
- Chop pepper and olives, sprinkle each onto the tortillas followed by the chicken. Add cheese; roll up and slice into smaller bite-sized pieces.
- Serve with chilled pineapple.
Calories: 539kcal | Carbohydrates: 52g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 28g | Sodium: 1133mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 11g