- 1 clove garlic
- 3 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce, gluten free
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano, dried
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin, ground
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 3/4 pound chicken breast
- 1 medium onion
- 1 medium bell pepper, orange
- 4 medium tortilla, whole wheat
- 4 medium orange
- Mince garlic. In a small bowl, whisk together garlic, 2 teaspoons olive oil, lemon juice, soy sauce, black pepper, chili powder, oregano, cumin, and garlic and onion powders. Thinly slice the chicken. Put in a ziplock back and add the marinade. Turn to coat evenly. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or up to overnight.
- Heat remaining 1 teaspoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium.
- Thinly slice onion and bell pepper. Add to skillet with marinated chicken. Cook and stir until chicken is browned and no longer pink inside.
- Warm tortillas as directed on package. Fill with chicken and veggies. Serve with orange wedges on the side.
Calories: 392kcal | Carbohydrates: 50g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 62mg | Sodium: 753mg | Fiber: 12g | Sugar: 2g