- 2 cup cabbage
- 2 stalk green onion
- 1 1/2 tablespoon cilantro
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 4 medium tortillas, corn
- 8 large egg
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1 medium avocado
- 2 ounce Cotija cheese
- 4 medium orange
- For the Southwestern slaw: chop the cabbage, onions, and cilantro. Add to a medium bowl, along with the lime juice and oil; toss to combine, then set aside.
- For the tostadas: heat a small skillet over medium.
- Place one tortilla in the hot skillet and cook until edges start to turn golden; flip tortilla and continue cooking until crisp. Place on a paper towel-lined plate and repeat with the remaining tortillas until all are cooked; cover and set aside to keep warm.
- Heat a separate, nonstick skillet over low.
- Whisk together the eggs in a small bowl, then add to the hot skillet and cook until almost set, stirring frequently to scramble. When eggs are just about done, stir in the salsa; continue cooking until completely set.
- Meanwhile, slice the avocado and slice or shred the cheese.
- Place 1/4 of the eggs onto each tortilla, then top with slaw, avocado, and cheese.
- Serve oranges on the side, along with a bit more salsa if desired.
Calories: 442kcal | Carbohydrates: 46g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 380mg | Sodium: 504mg | Fiber: 14g | Sugar: 5g