- 3 cup oats, dry
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 cup almond milk, unsweetened
- 2 large egg
- 3/4 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- 1 cup pumpkin, canned
- 3/4 cup coconut flakes
- 1/3 cup almonds, sliced
- 4 medium kiwi
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray a 9 x 13 inch baking dish with cooking spray and set aside.
- Mix oats, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and pie spice in a medium bowl.
- In a large bowl, whisk together milk, eggs, yogurt, and pumpkin.
- Gradually add dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, and mix until just combined. Fold in coconut and almonds.
- Spread evenly in prepared baking dish and bake for 30-40 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes, then cut into 12 bars.
- Serve with kiwi on the side.
Calories: 245kcal | Carbohydrates: 36g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 33mg | Sodium: 165mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 5g