- 15 spear ASPARAGUS
- 2 clove garlic
- 1 small onion
- 8 oz ham
- 12 large egg
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- Start by chopping the asparagus into small pieces. Dice onion and mince garlic.
- Heat an oven safe saute pan with a small amount of oil. Sauté asparagus, garlic and onion. Cook until onions are translucent.
- Add your ham, diced into small bite size pieces.
- Lightly beat your eggs in a bowl, and then pour them into your saute pan over the veggies.
- Stir the eggs until they begin to set, and then turn the heat to low and cover. Let them cook until the top is almost set.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Place in the oven on Broil, until the cheese is melted bubbly, and just starts to turn brown.
- Remove from the oven and serve warm.
Calories: 226kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 304mg | Sodium: 574mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g