- 1/2 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- 1/2 cup corn, canned
- 1 cup Lima beans, frozen
- 2 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 4 large egg
- 1/8 cup milk
- 1 medium avocado
- 1 cup salsa
- 2 ounce tortilla chips
- 2 cup, chunks pineapple
- Add butter to a large skillet over medium. Add corn, lima beans, and taco seasoning. Stir to combine and saute for 2 minutes, then remove from skillet.
- Wipe down skillet with a paper towel, then spray with cooking spray and heat over medium.
- Whisk together eggs and milk in a small bowl. Add to hot skillet and stir to scramble, cooking until no longer runny.
- Divide eggs evenly among 4 bowls; add some of the Lima bean mixture, chopped avocado, and salsa, then top off with crushed tortilla chips.
- Serve with pineapple chunks on the side.
Calories: 359kcal | Carbohydrates: 42g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 191mg | Sodium: 949mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 14g