- 2 cup flour, whole wheat
- 4 tablespoon baking powder
- 6 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup grapeseed oil
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 4 large egg
- 4 medium (7″ to 7-7/8″ long) banana
- 4 tbsp maple syrup, pure
- Preheat waffle maker. Mix dry ingredients (it really is that much baking powder!), set aside. In a separate bowl, whisk together the milk, oil, vanilla and eggs. Add to dry ingredients and mix well.
- Mash 2 bananas and stir into waffle batter. Proceed to cook in waffle maker.
- Serve with extra banana slices and maple syrup.
Calories: 338kcal | Carbohydrates: 52g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 99mg | Sodium: 218mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 20g