- 12 standard cupcake liners
- 1 cup flour, whole wheat
- 1 cup pastry flour, whole wheat
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 2 large egg white
- 4 tablespoon grapeseed oil
- 1/4 cup applesauce, unsweetened
- 1 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 medium lemon
- 1 cup blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 375°F and add cupcake liners to a muffin pan.
- In a large bowl, mix flours, salt, baking powder, baking soda and poppy seeds.
- In another large bowl blend together egg whites, grapeseed oil, applesauce, yogurt, honey, and the zest and juice of the lemon. Gradually add the flour mixture and mix until just blended. Fold in berries. Pour an even amount into each muffin cup.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool on a wire rack for 5-10 minutes before serving.
Calories: 195kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 2mg | Sodium: 169mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 14g