- 4 large egg
- 4 medium tangerine (mandarin orange)
- 1 cup green peas, frozen
- 1 cup spinach
- 2 cup Greek yogurt, vanilla
- Hard boil eggs. Cool and peel.
- Slice hard-boiled eggs into 4-5 slices. Peel oranges and split into wedges.
- Arrange egg into a circular shape, overlapping for the center of the flower and place orange wedges around the eggs for the petals. Line up the peas into a stem-like shape with spinach as the leaves; serve with yogurt.
Calories: 241kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 190mg | Sodium: 157mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 23g