In the Crockpot
- 15 ounce black beans, canned
- 1/2 cup barley, pearled, dry
- 1/2 cup corn, frozen
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 clove garlic
- 14 1/2 ounce diced tomatoes, canned
- 2 tablespoon diced green chilies, canned
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 6 medium tortilla, whole wheat
- 1/3 cup, shredded pepper jack cheese
- 1 cup spinach
- 1/2 cup salsa
Rinse and drain beans Add all crockpot ingredients (do not drain tomatoes). Cook on low for 6 1/2 hours. (Or you may cook on high for 3 hours 15 minutes).
At mealtime, fill tortillas with crockpot mixture, add cheese, spinach and salsa.
Serve with pineapple.
Calories: 344kcal | Carbohydrates: 60g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 1146mg | Fiber: 15g | Sugar: 12g