- 2 cup almond milk, unsweetened
- 2 cup water
- 2 cup oats, dry
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1 medium banana
- 1/8 cup chocolate chips, dark
- 1/8 cup almonds, sliced
- Bring almond milk and water to a boil in a medium pot. Stir in oats and salt. Simmer for about 10 minutes. (If oatmeal is too thick for your liking, you can always stir in more almond milk.)
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla extract.
- Divide oatmeal between 4 bowls and top with sliced strawberries, thinly sliced banana, chocolate chips, and almonds.
Calories: 415kcal | Carbohydrates: 67g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 174mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 9g