These Baked Oatmeal Cups are packed with nutrition and baked in a muffin tin for the perfect on-the-go breakfast or snack!
- 3 cup oats, dry
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 medium banana
- 5 tablespoon maple syrup, pure
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large egg
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips, dark
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Line a muffin tin with cupcake liners.
- Add oats, salt, and cinnamon to a large mixing bowl and stir to combine.
- Mash bananas in a separate bowl, then add maple syrup, vanilla, eggs, milk, and melted coconut oil.
- Mix the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients, then fold in chocolate chips.
- Fill each muffin cup 3/4 full and bake for 20-22 minutes. Let cool in pan for 5 minutes and then place onto a wire wrack to cool completely.