These Baked Oatmeal Cups are packed with nutrition and baked in a muffin tin for the perfect on-the-go breakfast or snack!
Baked Oatmeal Cups to Go
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Line a muffin tin with cupcake liners.
- Add oats, salt, and cinnamon to a large mixing bowl and stir to combine.
- Mash bananas in a separate bowl, then add maple syrup, vanilla, eggs, milk, and melted coconut oil.
- Mix the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients, then fold in chocolate chips.
- Fill each muffin cup 3/4 full and bake for 20-22 minutes. Let cool in pan for 5 minutes and then place onto a wire wrack to cool completely.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie