Back to Basics Booo-tiful BreakfastPrint Pin Rate
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 6 minutes
- 8 large egg
- 1 none cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 jumbo black olives, canned
- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 1 1/3 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- 2 cup grapes
- To cook eggs, crack without breaking the yolk into a heated skillet (sprayed with cooking spray). Do not flip the egg. cook until all the white is no longer runny. You can also pour a spoonful or two of water into the hot skillet to encourage setting the egg.
- To make eyes, use ketchup and olives to create an eyeball.
- Toast bread, spread butter on toast if desired. Serve with grapes.