Avocado and PitasPrint Pin Rate
Servings: 4 1 whole pita plus 1/4 of the avocado mix
- 2 medium avocado
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 4 large pita, whole wheat
- Preheat oven to “broil hi” setting.
- Peel and pit avocado. Scoop the flesh out and mash with a fork. Sprinkle with salt if desired, and mix thoroughly.
- Cut pitas into small triangles (a pizza cutter works great). Arrange in a single layer on a cookie sheet, and bake 2-5 minutes until crispy. Watch closely so they do not burn!
- Serve pita “chips” with the mashed avocado for dipping.
Calories: 329kcal | Carbohydrates: 44g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 418mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 3g