- 4 large egg
- 2 medium banana
- 1 cup blueberries
- 4 slice bread, whole wheat
- 1/4 cup cream cheese, low fat
- 1/4 cup jam, all-fruit
- Hard boil the eggs. Cool and peel.
- Meanwhile, cut bananas in half lengthwise and then into slices making half moons; set aside. Rinse blueberries and set aside separately.
- Toast bread. Spread each slice with cream cheese. Then, spread jelly onto only 3/4 of each slice, leaving the upper left corner with cream cheese only. Place blueberries in rows in this section, representing the stars of the flag.
- Next, add slices of bananas to represent the white stripes of the flag; the red jam will be the red stripes.
- Serve each piece of toast with a hard boiled egg.
Calories: 299kcal | Carbohydrates: 45g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 194mg | Sodium: 271mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 22g