Soup is a meal my kids will always eat. We love soup because you can pack it full of veggies, and my kids love it because it is warm, comforting and delicious! This 10 minute creamy cauliflower soup recipe is one of our favorites because it is super fast to make, and is packed full of cauliflower and all its nutrients. Cauliflower is a really versatile veggie high in Vitamin C, K, fiber and B vitamins. Give this soup a try for dinner tonight and you will probably want it on your regular meal plan!
For this soup there is only 2 steps!
Blend ingredients in blender. If you are using a high powered blender, make sure you don’t blend it too much or it will get a little too pasty. If you like a little bit of texture in your soup, reserve some of the cauliflower and then add it in after you have blended. You can use whatever kind of cheese you prefer. Parmesan is really good if you like a little stronger cheese flavor, or cheddar is great if you are going for a more traditional flavor.
Once your soup is blended, pour into bowls and serve! You can garnish if you want – which with a mild soup like this we love garnishes! We used crunchy croutons, bacon pieces, and super thinly sliced spinach on the top of our soup.
This is a great soup to start your kids out with if they have texture issues, or are picky with their veggies because it is so creamy with a yummy cheese flavor. They will have no idea there is so much nutrition in it, and that it only took you 10 minutes to make!
10 Minute Creamy Cauliflower SoupPrint Pin Rate
- 4 1/2 cup cauliflower, florets
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/4 medium onion
- 2 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- Chop cauliflower; mince garlic and chop onion.
- Steam cauliflower, garlic and onion. (A rice cooker works great for this)
- Combine with the rest of the ingredients in a blender.
- Blend until smooth being careful not to over blend.
- Pour into bowls and serve warm with bacon bit, croutons, and chives or another green garnish.