- 1 cup Quinoa, cooked
- 1 cup, cooked Couscous, cooked
- 1/2 cup corn, frozen
- 2 stalk green onion
- 1 fruit, without skin and seed AVOCADO
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes tomato, red
- 1 medium carrot
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, dried
- 1/4 cup (not packed) raisins, seedless
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley, fresh
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp, ground black pepper, ground
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 fruit (2-1/8″ dia) lemon
- Cook quinoa and couscous according to the package directions for each (I love making quinoa in a pressure cooker if you have one- fast and moist and delicious!) 1/4 cups raw quinoa makes 1 cup. 1/2 cup raw couscous makes 1 cup.
- Thaw corn, chop onions, dice avocado, slice tomatoes in half, peel and dice carrot.
- Mix together all ingredients, except olive oil and lemon. Finally, toss together with olive oil and a spritz or two of fresh lemon juice.
Calories: 551kcal | Carbohydrates: 82g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 322mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 10g