- 2 cup macaroni pasta, dry
- 1 lb turkey, ground
- 1 medium squash, summer
- 1 cup, pieces or slices mushrooms, white
- 2 cup spaghetti sauce or marinara sauce
- 4 cup shredded lettuce
- 4 tbsp caesar salad dressing
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup croutons, plain
- 2 medium apple
- Prepare pasta as directed on package.
- In a medium skillet, over medium-high heat, cook turkey until browned and no longer pink; stir to crumble as it cooks. Slice summer squash and add mushrooms and summer squash to meat. Saute for 3-4 minutes. Add marinara sauce and heat throughout. Stir drained pasta into meat sauce.
- Toss salad ingredients into a large mixing bowl. Serve pasta with apples and salad.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie