- 2 medium mango
- Cook rice as directed on package.
- Using a medium sized mixing bowl, add balsamic vinegar, honey, brown sugar, 1 tablespoon olive oil, cornstarch, salt, and pepper. Whisk together and set aside.
- Using a large skillet, add 2 tablespoons olive oil and heat over medium. Season chicken with salt and pepper and add to hot skillet. Cook each side for 5-6 minutes.
- While chicken cooks, cut broccoli into small florets and remove any stems on sugar snap peas.
- Add the sauce to the skillet once chicken has cooked on both sides. Allow sauce to heat for 1 minute, stirring.
- Add veggies and water. Cover skillet and cook for 3-4 minutes, allowing veggies to steam. Stir to coat veggies and chicken.
- Serve over rice with cubed mango on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie