- 3 medium bell pepper, orange
- 1 cup hummus
- 1/2 cup black olives, canned
- Cut 2 peppers into slices.
- Cut the third pepper along the top, removing the seeds and core. This will be the octopus body.
- Place the body, open-side down, onto a plate of hummus; add eight pepper slices around it as tentacles.
- Slice olives. Dab a bit of hummus onto 2 olive slices and stick them to the pepper for eyes.
- Serve octopus with remaining pepper slices and olives on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie