- 1 cup quinoa, uncooked
- 1 medium cucumber
- 1 medium avocado
- 1 medium apple
- 1/2 cup feta cheese crumbles
- 1/4 cup walnuts, chopped
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium lemon
- 2 cup carrots, baby
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing, low fat
- Cook quinoa as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, chop cucumber, avocado and apple; add to a large bowl.
- Add cooked quinoa to veggies, along with feta, walnuts, olive oil, and zest and juice from lemon; toss to coat evenly.
- Serve carrots on the side with ranch for dipping.
Calories: 603kcal | Carbohydrates: 55g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 39g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 25mg | Sodium: 538mg | Fiber: 12g | Sugar: 15g