- 8 ounce pasta, shapes
- 1 pound beef, ground, 90% lean
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 medium carrot
- 29 ounce diced tomatoes, canned
- 1 tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- 4 medium peach
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and set aside.
- While pasta cooks, brown beef in a large skillet, cooking until no longer pink and stirring frequently to crumble.
- Shred zucchini and carrot and squeeze out excess liquid. Add to the skillet and cook until veggies begin to get tender, stirring frequently.
- Add tomatoes (undrained), Italian seasoning, and cooked pasta to the skillet; stir together and heat through.
- Serve pasta with sliced peaches on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie