- 2 regular English muffin, wheat
- 1/2 cup spaghetti or marinara sauce
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 4 serving turkey pepperoni
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Open English muffins and lay on a baking sheet. Spread marinara sauce on each half.
- Quarter tomato horizontally and place a slice onto each muffin half. Top with pepperoni and mozzarella.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until cheese is melted and muffin has become crispy.
- Cool for 5 minutes before serving.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie