- 1 cup quinoa, uncooked
- 15 ounce black beans, canned
- 1 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 5 stalk green onion
- 1/8 cup cilantro
- 1 1/2 cup corn, frozen
- 5 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon cumin, ground
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 medium lime
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 medium kiwi
- 4 medium tangerine (mandarin orange)
- Cook quinoa according to the package instructions.
- Rinse and drain black beans; quarter cherry tomatoes, dice bell pepper and green onions, and chop fresh cilantro. Add all to a large mixing bowl, along with the corn.
- Combine all five dressing ingredients in a small bowl and whisk together until thoroughly mixed; add to the veggie mixture, along with the cooked quinoa. Toss to combine.
- Serve immediately or cover and chill until ready to eat.
- Serve kiwi and oranges on the side.
Calories: 384kcal | Carbohydrates: 58g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 672mg | Fiber: 12g | Sugar: 17g