Italian Turkey Meatballs over LinguinePrint Pin Rate
- 4 cup green beans
- 2 cup grapes
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Pour marinara sauce in a pot over medium-low heat.
- In a large bowl, combine ground turkey, breadcrumbs, egg, parsley, garlic, and Parmesan; using your hands, mix well until everything is combined. Then, using 1/8 cup at a time, form the mixture into small meatballs (about the size of ping pong balls).
- Add the meatballs to the sauce and cook 20 minutes or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, steam green beans.
- Serve sauce and meatballs over pasta with green beans and grapes on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie