- 2 medium cucumber
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon dill weed, fresh
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 medium carrot
- 1 medium bell pepper, yellow
- Peel and chop 1 cucumber. Mix chopped cucumber and 1 teaspoon salt in small bowl; cover and chill 3 hours.
- In a small bowl, mix yogurt, lemon juice, dill and minced garlic. Squeeze out as much excess liquid as possible from cucumber and salt mixture. Stir cucumber into yogurt.
- Slice the remaining cucumber. Peel carrots and cut into sticks, and cut bell pepper into strips.
- Season with pepper and additional salt if needed.
- Cover and chill until ready to serve with veggies.
Calories: 86kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 6mg | Sodium: 625mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 6g