- 1 ounce cream cheese
- 4 medium tortilla, whole wheat
- 8 slice ham, deli sliced
- 4 medium pear
- 2 cup green peas, frozen
- Spread cream cheese evenly over tortillas.
- Place 2 slices of ham on each tortilla, then roll up tightly and slice into pinwheels. (Secure with toothpicks if necessary.)
- Cut pears into slices.
- Steam peas in the microwave, cooking approximately 3-4 minutes or until heated through.
- Serve pinwheels immediately alongside pears and peas, or pack everything in a lunchbox container to go. (If serving to go, you may want to leave the pears whole to prevent them from turning brown before lunch.)
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie