- 4 ounce cheddar cheese
- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 1 none cooking spray
- 2 cup edamame, shelled
- 4 medium kiwi
- Place each slice of cheese between two pieces of bread. Spray a skillet with cooking spray and heat on medium high.
- Place sandwiches on skillet and cook until cheese has melted, flipping half way through cooking to make sure both sides get crispy.
- Heat frozen edamame in microwave for 3 minutes.
- Cut cooked sandwiches with a large snowflake cookie cutter (or other shape) before serving. Don’t forget to eat your scraps! Serve with shelled (or unshelled!) edamame and kiwi fruit on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie