- 6 large egg
- 2 medium avocado
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- 1/8 cup lemon juice
- 1 stalk green onion
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard, dijon
- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 2 cup spinach
- 2 medium mango
- Hard boil eggs. Once cooled, split in half. Discard yolk from 3 eggs; chop remaining eggs and yolks and add to a bowl.
- Add chopped avocado, yogurt, lemon juice, chopped green onion, salt, pepper, and mustard; mash together and blend well.
- Spread mixture onto bread slices and add fresh spinach, making 4 sandwiches. Serve with cubed mango on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie