- 1 medium tomato, red
- 4 ounce mozzarella cheese
- 4 regular English muffin, wheat
- 1/4 cup spaghetti or marinara sauce
- 4 slice roast beef, deli sliced
- 4 medium pear
- Preheat oven to 350°. Slice tomato and mozzarella.
- Cut open English muffins. Spread the bottom half with a tablespoon of marinara sauce; then top with a slice of roast beef, a thin slice of tomato, a slice of mozzarella, and finally the muffin top.
- Place muffins onto a baking sheet and bake for 5 minutes until cheese has melted.
- Serve with sliced pears on the side.
Calories: 330kcal | Carbohydrates: 56g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 26mg | Sodium: 568mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 20g