- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin, ground
- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 8 slice turkey breast, deli style
- 1/4 cup banana peppers
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 1/4 cup corn, canned
- 2 cup strawberries
- Mix yogurt, salt, black pepper, and cumin in a small bowl.
- Place bread on a flat surface. Remove the crust, then flatten bread with a rolling pin. Spread each slice with yogurt mixture. Add a slice of turkey to each.
- Finely chop banana peppers, sprinkle onto each slice of bread. Slice bell pepper thinly. Finely dice 1-2 slices to add to banana peppers and reserve the remaining slices for an extra side veggie.
- Drain and rinse corn; add a few kernels on top of each slice of turkey. Roll each tightly and slice in half. If needed, place a toothpick through each roll to keep in place.
- Serve with sliced strawberries on the side.
Calories: 333kcal | Carbohydrates: 46g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 56mg | Sodium: 1771mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 13g