- Mix yogurt, salt, black pepper, and cumin in a small bowl.
- Place bread on a flat surface. Remove the crust, then flatten bread with a rolling pin. Spread each slice with yogurt mixture. Add a slice of turkey to each.
- Finely chop banana peppers, sprinkle onto each slice of bread. Slice bell pepper thinly. Finely dice 1-2 slices to add to banana peppers and reserve the remaining slices for an extra side veggie.
- Drain and rinse corn; add a few kernels on top of each slice of turkey. Roll each tightly and slice in half. If needed, place a toothpick through each roll to keep in place.
- Serve with sliced strawberries on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie