- Preheat oven to 450° F. Spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Cut potato into strips to resemble fingers.
- Whisk egg slightly, then set aside.
- Place bread crumbs, pepper, and Parmesan in a shallow bowl and mix together.
- Dip each “finger” into the egg whites and then into the bread mixture, then place onto the baking sheet.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes until crispy, turning halfway through baking.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie