High Protein Black Bean Dip
- Preheat oven to 400℉. Spray an 8×8 baking pan with cooking spray.
- Drain beans then rinse in a strainer.
- Add beans, Greek yogurt, lime juice, and spices to a food processor or blender.
- Process until smooth, then taste and adjust seasonings as desired.
- Stir in 1/2 cup cheddar cheese. Spoon into your baking dish and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the cheese is bubbling on top. Serve with tortilla chips, and carrot and celery sticks. Enjoy!
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie