Fiesta Black Bean Dip and Veggies
- Drain beans, reserving 2 tablespoons of liquid, then rinse in a strainer.
- Add beans, reserved liquid, lime juice, and spices to a food processor or blender.
- Process until smooth, then taste and adjust seasonings as desired.
- Peel carrots and cucumber (if desired), then cut into thick slices.
- Serve veggies alongside bean mixture for dipping.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie