- 15 ounce black beans, canned
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin, ground
- 2 medium cucumber
- 2 medium carrot
- Drain beans, reserving 2 tablespoons of liquid, then rinse in a strainer.
- Add beans, reserved liquid, lime juice, and spices to a food processor or blender.
- Process until smooth, then taste and adjust seasonings as desired.
- Peel carrots and cucumber (if desired), then cut into thick slices.
- Serve veggies alongside bean mixture for dipping.
Calories: 133kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 1g | Sodium: 427mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 4g