- 4 regular English muffin, wheat
- 4 slice turkey breast, deli style
- 1 cup spinach
- 2 medium kiwi
- 1 cup pineapple
- 2 cup cottage cheese
- Toast 4 English muffins. Layer turkey and spinach between each muffin, then cut into quarters.
- Peel and dice kiwi and pineapple; toss together.
- Serve English muffin quarters along with cottage cheese topped with fruit (or serve fruit separately if desired).
Calories: 316kcal | Carbohydrates: 46g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 40mg | Sodium: 1133mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 15g