- 4 large eggs
- 1 stalk celery
- 6 jumbo black olives, canned
- 1/3 tablespoon pickle relish, sweet
- 1/8 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 4 leaf inner lettuce
- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 4 cup applesauce, unsweetened
- Peel and chop eggs. Finely chop celery stalk, and olives; add to a mixing bowl with eggs.
- Gently mix together egg mixture with relish and yogurt; add salt to taste.
- Spread mixture evenly over four slices of bread, add lettuce to each slice and top off with second slice of bread; cut sandwiches into quarters, serve with applesauce.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie