- 6 large egg
- 1/8 cup mayonnaise, light
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 4 regular English muffin, wheat
- 1 1/2 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- 4 stalk celery
- Hard boil eggs, then slice in half lengthways. Pop the yolks out and place in a mixing bowl.
- Add mayo, mustard, and salt to the yolks, then mash together with a potato masher or the back of a fork.
- Spoon the yolk mixture back into the egg whites, then sprinkle with paprika.
- Toast English muffins, then butter your toast. Cut celery into sticks.
- Serve eggs alongside toast and celery.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie