- 2 cup brown rice, cooked
- 1/2 lb turkey, ground
- 1/2 tbsp (1 serving) taco seasoning
- 1 cup corn, frozen
- 1 medium whole (2-3/5″ dia) tomato, red
- 1 medium avocado
- 1 stalk green onion
- 8 jumbo black olives, canned
- 4 oz cheddar cheese
- 2 cup, diced watermelon
- Cook rice according to package directions, making enough for 2 cups cooked (1/2 cup raw). Remove corn from freezer so that it has time to thaw.
- Meanwhile, in a large non-stick skillet, over medium heat, begin to brown turkey. Add taco seasoning and stir to crumble meat; cook until no longer pink.
- While turkey browns, dice tomato and avocado; chop onions, slice olives and shred cheese.
- Place rice in the bottom of a cup, top with turkey and other desired toppings that were prepped. Serve each cup with diced watermelon on the side.
Calories: 476kcal | Carbohydrates: 58g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 53mg | Sodium: 334mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 10g